Shawnee, KS Phone Book Details

  • 431Phone
  • 0User
  • 2Telephone
  • 0Hall of shame
  • Area Codes:
  • Exchanges:

Top Shawnee, KS CallerSmart Users

Reported Spammers and Scammers in Shawnee, KS

Find out about suspected Shawnee, KS scam phone calls and other nuisance calls and texts - all thanks to our active community of CallerSmart users. Run a reverse phone lookup on any Shawnee, KS phone number to see what others have reported about it as well.

Frequent Shawnee, KS Spam and Scam Calls

Most Frequent Types of Scam and Nuisance Calls 9 DEAD AIR 1 DEBT COLLECTOR 84 SCAMMER 6 SPAM TEXTER

Recent Shawnee, KS CallerSmart User Activity

There's not been any phone book activity recently.

Most Notorious Shawnee, KS Phone Scams

Our Hall of Shame highlights the numbers of the worst phone scammers and spammers from Shawnee, KS. Below you’ll find the worst offenders according to our community of CallerSmart users when it comes to Shawnee, KS phone scams. These are the Shawnee, KS numbers with the lowest Trust Factor ratings and the most negative feedback so please beware!

  • 913-535-4320

    Landline Scammer 1

    FCC Complaint: Prerecorded Voice

    Identified as Scammer by Web User at 01:32pm on 01/01/17

Recent Activity in the Shawnee, KS White Pages

  • Recent Searches:

    • (913) 535-3708 from United States
    • (913) 441-6707 from United States
    • (913) 422-8380 from Lenexa, KS
    • (913) 955-7052 from United States
    • (913) 955-7052 from United States
    • (913) 955-7052 from United States
    • (913) 754-6026 from United States
    • (913) 422-1855 from Mountain View, CA
    • (913) 754-1917 from United States
    • (913) 441-8937 from United States
    • (913) 441-6532 from Paola, KS
    • (913) 422-9118 from United States
  • Recent Feedback:

Recent Activity in the Shawnee, KS Yellow Pages

  • Recent Searches:

  • Recent Feedback:

Block Shawnee, KS Calls and Texts

Victim of a Shawnee, KS Phone Scam?

If you've been the victim of a Shawnee, KS phone scam or fraud, then be sure to file a complaint with the appropriate authorities.